BMG Outsourcing Inc is searching for a Senior Bookkeeper / Accountant. The successful applicant will work with a company that specialises in providing off-site bookkeeping services to their clients. The successful applicant must be willing to work at Clark Freeport Zone, Monday-Friday (7AM-4PM).
The business is known in the industry for their quality of service and our customer-focused solutions which include:
- Standard bookkeeping services including transaction recording, reconciliation, account receivable, payable, reporting and EOFY preparation
- BAS and IAS preparation and lodgement
- Training and consulting
- Payroll services
- Standard and customised reporting
- Positive relationship with the team.
- Positive relationship with clients and their staff.
- Bookkeeping as detailed below.
- Manage Philippine-based team as it grows
- Record time and work completed.
- Develop personal and professional skills e.g. Xero, Xero related Apps such as receipt bank, deputy/keypay etc, MS Office applications, and operational Programs.
- Honesty, Trustworthy, Integrity – the applicant must have the highest levels of these as our promise to each other and our clients a centred on these attributes.
- Excellence in all aspects of their bookkeeping work. This means attention to details entering items accurately with appropriate descriptions, ensuring coding is correct, tax codes are correct and the bookkeeping entries have appropriate levels of detail. We will provide required support and client guides as to what is required.
- The bookkeeper must work as part of the team. If there are any questions about the work it is very important that they discuss this with management.
- The successful applicant needs to have a positive attitude towards their work. Our firm acknowledges that mistakes are made but we learn from them and ensure that our processes are corrected to ensure they don’t happen again.
- Excellent knowledge and deep experience of Xero
- Preparation and review of payroll.
- Prepare information for any payments or schedule of payments as required.
- Reconcile accounts as determined by the Company.
- Reconcile supplier statements and identify missing invoices
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Clearly communicate any missing information
- Document any special requirements or problems from the work for reference to management.
- Prepare invoices as required.
- Perform other accounting duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty quickly and accurately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bookkeeping/Accounting qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Xero experience
- Experience with working with Australian SME’s.
- Experience with Australian tax and accounting standards
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- Competent with computer operations as well as some specific applications, such as Xero, Microsoft Word, Excel, outlook.
- Experience with relevant computer systems
- The person must be keen to learn and develop their computer competencies
- LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills.
- REASONING, PERSONAL TIME MANAGEMENT AND GROWTH ABILITY
- Able to logically and clearly articulate status and situations, and recommend solutions to problems as related by the company.
- Generally able to work independently through tasks until completion.
- Excellent personal time and task (To do list) management.
- The person is keen to learn and serve in all the fields of office administration.