Grow your career with BMG Outsourcing – a leading, well-respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company with offices in Clark and Sydney, offering long-term rewarding careers with our client.
Seeking for an enthusiastic individual, who desires to work in our trendy, motivating and supportive workplace.
This position is to provide bookkeeping services to Oakville Pastoral Co Pty Ltd as well as provide administration and personal assistance to the client.
- To help the client to become the best Peer Advisory Board Chairman that he can be.
- Monitor the businesses under his portfolio
- Farming business
- Serviced Apartments accommodation business
- Consultancy business
- Bookkeeping for Oakville Pastoral Co Pty Ltd using MYOB
- Booking, cleaning scheduling and invoicing for Narrabri Serviced Apartments on Resbook
- Website management and maintenance for narrabriservicedapartments.com.au
- Appointments and diary management for about 40 appointments per month using Microsoft Office 365.
- Client management using Microsoft Project for up to 35 clients
- Meeting note transcribing from Evernote or Onenote to be included in client’s projects.
- Event organisation for meetings, client retreats, etc.
- Manage information storage on Onedrive
- Develop marketing videos and pdf’s and management of my LinkedIn site.
Peer Advisory Board Chairman
- Assisting with directors’ and client’s scheduling.
- Ensure my records of meetings are accurate, up to date and have follow up processes built in to the project
- Schedule and maintain consistent personalised contact with each client each month from the PMS
- Send agenda’s meeting notices, reminders and associated material for each meeting.
- Assist with logistics like room hire, accommodation, travel arrangements
- Search for better ways to be more efficient and effective as a Peer Advisory Board Chairman
- Help me with my marketing and personal branding by providing material for LinkedIn and elsewhere.
- Other tasks as required
- Data Entry with required account allocations of business transactions to computer accounting system, generally Xero.
- Prepare information for any payments or schedule of payments as required.
- Reconcile accounts as determined by the Company.
- Produce monthly financial reports.
- Document any special requirements or problems from the work for reference to management.
- Prepare invoices as required.. and pursue payments.
- Develop reports on Microsoft Business Intelligence to monitor my financial performance
- Perform other accounting duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty quickly and accurately.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Experience with working with Australian SME’s
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills
- Competent with computer operations as well as some specific applications, such as MYOB, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Onenote, video editing.
- Experience with internet as a tool (not just web browsing), Google Chrome, Google Apps, mobile-apps
- Ability to perform each essential duty quickly.
- Knows how to follow processes and to meet deadlines with less supervision.
- Able to logically and clearly articulate status and situations, and recommend solutions to problems as related by clients
- Generally able to work independently through tasks until completion.
- Excellent tasks management.
- A person who is keen to learn and serve in all the fields of office administration.
- Good communication skills, particularly with clients self-motivated