Grow your career with Bohol Offshoring Solutions, Inc., one of the BMG companies located in Bohol. We are currently looking for a Operations Manager who will manage, lead, and direct the activities of the Leadwire team ensuring a professional and customer-centric process that will convert leads into sales.
Additionally, this role will develop and implement sales programs for the Business Development Representatives coupled with effective training sessions and ensuring the proper response to customer and/or prospective enquiries.
The Operations Manager will contribute to creating and maintaining both; great customer relationships and a highly productive sales team.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Leadwire Team, to ensure they are motivated and have the required knowledge and skills needed to perform their roles effectively,
- Review and develop Leadwire policies, programs, and procedures,
- Manage the effective sales and distribution of ‘commercial intelligence’ to clients, ensuring practices are compliant with Company policies, standards, and practices, and maximise value through the delivery of cost-effective services,
- Enhance customer/client relations with timely & accurate communications,
- Manage the handling of specific customer requests – ensure excellent customer experience.
- Manage sales campaign processes,
- Manage lead capture and delivery processes,
- Manage sales tracking tools,
- Monitor quality of Leads delivered to ensure IRD standards are met,
- Measure and Monitor performance indicators,
- Provide the Leadwire team with insights through the analysis of data, and reporting.
- Communicate performance versus targets to Leadwire team members,
- Capture Sales Team feedback on solutions for improving performance,
- Liaise with Leadwire Sales Team to develop specific sales strategies,
- In conjunction with the Sales Director – Leadwire, prepares Sales budgets/targets, and investigates and reports on variances,
- Works in close association with IRD department managers with regard to the provision of Prospector and Leadwire
- Support Leadwire Sales team in assigned project-based work,
- Manage scheduling of all training for the Sales Team,
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented,
- Adhere to and administer Company Health & Safety policies and procedures and WHS Acts & Regulations.
- At least 5 years of Customer Service and Sales experience
- At least 2 years Operations/Team Lead experience is an edge
- Proficiency with G-Suite and or MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Functional and Practical understanding of Prospector and Leadwire
Preferably with Product knowledge in the IT and or Media Industries.