Grow your career with BMG Outsourcing – a leading, well-respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company with offices in Clark and Sydney, offering long-term rewarding careers with our clients.
BMG Outsourcing Inc is seeking a highly talented Office Administrator. The successful applicant will join one of New Zealand’s leading rail overhead line design and engineering teams.
- Manage invoicing through Xero – training will be provided
- Manage staff timesheets to support invoicing
- Collate wage reports, weekly and monthly
- Cross-check time sheets with contractors invoicing
- Submit statements to clients on Xero
- Manage time allocation on Xero
General Administration tasks:
- Create company newsletters (templated) or collaborate with the core team to assist her/him to create the newsletter
- Draft letters, minutes of meetings etc.
- Procure or order stationary online
- Place orders for PPE and uniforms
- Run LinkedIn campaigns.Training will be given if needed.
- Add content such as videos and blogs to the website (when
- Capture and review staff training matrix and requirements
- Manage ad hoc tasks to be assigned to the BMG core team
such as website update, invoicing in Xero etc
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft suite, excel, word, powerpoint and Teams
- Good sense of initiative and great confidence
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to learn and expand their knowledge, motivated by continuous improvement. Willing to take some training with the BMG Core team
- Applicants must be willing to work in Clark Freeport Zone
- Open and honest
- Must be driven
- Have initiative, with a strong ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to work unsupervised is essential.
- Attention to detail is a must