Here is a great career opportunity for marketing professionals. BMG Outsourcing is a boutique, highly respected BPO/Offshore staff recruitment and serviced-office company with over 95% staff retention rate and customer satisfaction. Our business clients come from a wide array of industries but have one thing in common: they require regular high-quality service and great support, trusting that we will make every effort to ensure the best recruits are matched with our clients job requirements.
The chosen candidate will join a team that provides assistance to business owners in their exit plan -whether they aim to sell their business or wants to grow their business to desired valuation.
This Marketing and Administrative Assistant role involves administrative tasks and online marketing tasks.
General Administrative Tasks:
- Supporting executive team and company with lead generation activities using the following resources and involvement:
- Sales Navigator
- LinkedIn connection requests
- Management of Linkedin Messaging
- Appointment scheduling using Google Calendar
- Reporting lead generation results
- Email Campaigns
- Updating and managing lead data in CRM
- Supporting the sales team
- Assisting brokers at times with confidentiality agreement
- Helping with email campaigns to buyers as required
- Data mining to support sales activities. Undertake online research, scraping websites and compiling lists and updating CRM
Online Marketing Tasks:
- Manage social media platforms, including scheduling posts
- Campaign plans executions
- Support Marketing Manager with project organisation
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities
- Conduct market research and analyse marketing surveys
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 years on-the-job experience in an administrative job
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing techniques
- High-level organisation and coordination of tasks
- Ability to follow instructions with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines without excuses
- Experienced in social media platform management and campaign executions.
- Have data mining and research skills. Familiar with online research tools – Google, etc
- Experience with photoshop is an advantage
- Computer literate – preferably strong experience with Google Suite.
Type of Person
- Must be reliable
- Very keen to details
- With a positive attitude
- Creative thinker
- Willingness to learn
- Confident to speak out and challenge the status quo
For Interested Applicants, apply now.