Start and build your career with BMG Outsourcing – a well-respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company with offices in Clark and Sydney, providing high-quality services to clients and a promising career for its employees.
BMG Outsourcing is currently looking for a MARKETING ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT for our Australian client to join our growing company! The ideal candidate must be comfortable to work independently in a “fast-paced” office environment.
Our client project manages their clients that wish to build or buy their first home or investment home.
The chosen candidate will be working closely to a Real Estate team in Australia.
Initial role will focus on:
- Creating / Managing Social Media pages – Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube and building/ engaging in those networks
- Facebook Ads
- Email Marketing
- Using Active Campaign
- Creating Email Newsletters
- Maintaining the database
- Adding SEO to blogs/videos/Social media
- Data Mining/ Lead Generation
- Updating WordPress Website
Secondary role will grow to include:
- Preparation of Training materials
- Creating flowcharts for Processes and System
- Database/ CRM Management – collect, analyse and uploading data
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client need
- Interpret video and audio information from a variety of sources accurately.
- Ebook Layout or Formatting
- Work with marketing team to ensure content meets business needs and complies with brand, SEO keyword strategies, and development guidelines
- Setting up greeting and thank you cards
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a course related to Marketing
- At least 2 years of professional experience in writing and editing marketing contents, with at least one year experience in managing social media platforms.
- Proficient in Data Mining/ Lead Generation
- Experience in email marketing
- Willingness to stay abreast with web trends, upcoming technologies, and digital landscape
- High attention to details, grammar & punctuation integrity and sentence structure.
- Passionate about the digital advertising and optimisation
- Preferably has experience in editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.)
- Efficient in computer skills