BMG Outsourcing is looking for an IT administrator and Support that will be responsible for the company operations of BMG Outsourcing team, serving as the IT supervisor of Virtual assistants, CEO and Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The IT admin will work with staff to configure software, monitor IT operations and document processes and procedures.
- Incharge of security software implementation.
- Incharge of computer systems set up for new employees.
- Respond and resolve General IT issues and inquiries.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures and monitoring smooth operations of the organisation.
- Repair and maintenance of all computer units and peripherals of the company – both software and hardware.
- Plan & execute selection, configuration and testing of hardware equipment
- Management of LAN connectivity, internet connection, routers and firewalls
- Email troubleshooting of mail servers and web servers
- Protects the company’s value by maintaining information confidential
- Will serve as a building manager by monitoring maintaining office facilities
Qualifications and Experience/Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least three years of experience in IT Administration / Support / Help Desk
- Experience with VPN’s, remote connection/implementation, and problem resolution
- Proven hands-on experience on System and Network administration
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience in resolving issues concerning internet connectivity, operating systems, software applications, DNS and FTP
- Experience in multi-tasking and prioritising issues
- Experience with network security, Cisco routers and firewalls an advantage
- Willing to work occasionally after hours support during emergency cases
- Full-time position