BMG Outsourcing Inc is always aiming to be the most trusted offshore outsourcing solutions provider in the Philippines is committed to offering a great positive workplace and rewarding careers for its employees with great opportunities for improving your skills.
Start and build your career with BMG Outsourcing with offices in Clark and Sydney, providing high quality, friendly services to clients. BMG Outsourcing is looking for an Invoice Funding – Transactional Support & Administration for our client who offers invoice and debtor finance for clients, to convert debtors into instant cash. Seeking an enthusiastic professional with excellent English communication and transaction entry and analysis skills.
Be part of Australia’s leading service provider of flexible funding solutions for Australian businesses.
To provide administrative and client service management of a portfolio of Australian based clients as detailed below and to support the Client Services Manager and senior transactional staff in the timely, accurate and effective processing of documentation and recording of daily fundings and receipt of payments.
You will be required to communicate both via email and verbally with Australian clients and their Australian customers, so you need to be a very strong and confident English speaker.
Must be available to work during Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours from 9 AM- 6 PM or 7 AM-4 PM Philippine time for this full-time role.
- Preparing transactions for funding
- Review/check invoices & proof of delivery (POD)
- Review/check Nomination forms
- Obtain direct debtor verification (DDV)
- Reviewing/checking transactions before funding
- Preparing & sending funding approvals to Sellers
- (Adobe, Email)
- Preparing daily banking instructions (Excel)
- Loading funded transactions into DanceRace or any similar Finance Software
- Sending out Certificates of Assignment (DanceRace, Email)
- Updating and maintaining the master funding spreadsheet (Excel)
- Processing invoice close-outs & calculation of residual payments (DanceRace)
- Preparation and sending of residual emails to funders and sellers (Email)
- Attendance at and contribution to daily operational team meetings
- Downloading, sorting & collation of application and support documentation (Dropbox, or any similar file storage)
- Folder creation and document population (Dropbox)
- Data entry (seller & debtor’s details) into DanceRace
- Daily funds-flow reconciliation
- Ability to converse (read, write, speak) in English, at an excellent proficiency level, as expected for an Australian workplace/office
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- Willingness to learn and be coached/mentored
- Have appropriately strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work to fair time deadlines, without compromising accuracy
- As appropriate, willingness & ability to take the initiative and think independently
- As appropriate, willingness to question and make constructive suggestions for improvements
- Have worked in an office environment before (at least 2 to 3 years)
- Hold adequate accounting-based qualifications
- Have been exposed to business & commerce, in (ideally) an accounts payment and/or receivable capacity
- Strongly proficient in Excel
- Adequate touch-typing skills
- Loves working with data and can detect trends and analyse results.
- With Excellent attention to detail is essential
- A mature understanding of business and analytics
- Must be keen and willing attitude to be part of a friendly workplace
- Dance Race (preferably but not required as the client is willing to train the chosen candidate for the role).
- Practice Protect