Grow your career with BMG Outsourcing – a leading, well-respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company with offices in Clark and Sydney, offering you a long-term rewarding career with our client. BMG Outsourcing is looking for an enthusiastic General Administrative Assistant that is up for becoming part of our team for long-term growth. The chosen candidate will be working with a Fitness Gym owner with a mission to empower people through health and fitness. The business aims to deliver the very best quality of outdoor Bootcamps and Personal Training.
Seeking a motivated, a communicative assistant who is not afraid to offer opinions or ask for help.
We are seeking an enthusiastic General Administrative Assistant who desires to work in our motivating and supportive team and enjoy long-term rewarding careers.
A reliable employee to support client, to develop and maintain systems for online marketing, member engagement and project management.
The job offers variety and long-term career progression.
- Lead Generation
- Client / prospect relationship management
- Online marketing
- Social Media and Website Management
- Updating the internal process documentation on Google Sites
- Transcribing videos
- Documenting system processes – google suite
- CRM management
- Email and blog management
- Research on the latest health and fitness trends
- Preparing sales report
- Basic graphic design
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Give an update on last month sales, Conversion rates, leads
- Project next month sales
- Set new monthly sales target
- Research for new sales opportunities
- Course enrolments
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- With at least 2 years Administrative or Virtual Assistant experience
- CRM ( Active Campaign) experience
- Video Editing experience
- Social Media Management experience
- Project Management (Teamwork)
- Google Apps
- Google Suite
- Graphic Design (Canva)
- Basic Bookkeeping ( Xero) beneficial or willingness to undergo training
- Someone who is trustworthy, reliable, loyal, driven, happy, friendly, exceptional English skills, self-motivated, attention to detail and committed
- Someone who has a personal interest in Health and Fitness in their own life would be ideal.
- Must be available to work during Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours from 9 am to 6 pm (7 am to 4 pm Philippine time)
- Willing to work in Clark Freeport Zone Office