Expand your career horizons with BMG Outsourcing – a well renowned Australian-owned Outsourcing Company. With offices in Clark and Sydney, we offer you a long-term rewarding career life with us. We are looking for a well-driven Front End WordPress Developer to be a part of our amazing team.
The chosen candidate will be working with a web development and digital marketing agency that offers an array of services for their clients to showcase themselves in a professional manner through web design, graphic design, Internet marketing, social media management, and much more.
Seeking an enthusiastic, communicative, good humoured, patient developer, who is not afraid to offer opinions or ask for help.
A ‘great’ developer to support the client in site builds while they increase their client base and improve the digital marketing for the business.
We need a web developer to work on projects for Australian clients
We strive for:
- Quality of work and timely attention
- Solutions to client requests and issues
- Creative solutions to business bottlenecks using the website as an essential element in the client’s problem-solving toolkit
We accomplish this through:
- A full website development process that includes discovery, design and development
- SEO strategies
- Social media management
- Lead Generation Strategies
- Ongoing website maintenance, software and content updates
- Partnerships with other companies and resources to offer clients further online strategy
Monthly tasks include:
- Manage software updates of client websites (WordPress: core, theme, plugins)
- Manage support requests from clients (through support ticket centre)
- Develop WordPress themes for new client projects (using beaver builder theme and suite of builder plugins)
- Apply new plugin features to client (WordPress) websites and ensure their compatibility with the rest of the site environment
- Resolve issues related to WordPress websites and client hosting
- Assist in maintaining client’s website speed performance and security
- Optimising sites for speed and performance
- Optimising images for the site and social media using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- At least 3+ years experience developing WordPress themes.
- A colleague willing to look for answers and not afraid to ask questions, flag a query, or offer alternative, efficient work practices.
- Fully understands responsive coding.
- A team player who is happy working in a small team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in cross-browser compliance issues.
- Experience in web hosting performance and security issues.
- Top 50 WordPress plugins
- Beaver Builder, X theme, Avada and Divi themes
- WooCommerce and WooFramework
- InfusionSoft and other CRM software
- TeamworkPM / Teamwork Desk
- Asana and Slack
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop + Illustrator (at minimum)
- Integrations with EDM software: MailChimp and Active Campaign