Grow your career with BMG Outsourcing – a leading, well-respected Australian-owned outsourcing company with offices in Clark and Sydney, offering you a long-term rewarding career.
We are looking for a motivated Energy Efficiency Administration Support to assist our Australian-client company based in Sydney. The business is an energy efficiency and renewable energy company working to reduce the operating costs and carbon footprint of manufacturing.
This role offers a variety and long-term career progression using the latest technologies.
- Quotes (solar and lighting)
- Our Energy Tendering and Brokering process.
- Marketing information and database management.
- Project Reporting/Prepare professional services reporting
- Tracking leads in the CRM
- Interpreting the client’s needs and documenting system processes
- Marketing and CRM/Database Management
- Content Writing
- Data Entry and Google Drive management
- Email marketing
- Experience in Office 365 and CRM is beneficial
- Accuracy and attention to detail, especially in preparing quotes/ estimates.
- Strong English written and communication skills
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.i. CRM software)
- Excellent calling and interpersonal skills
- Must have a good attention to details and listening skills
- Creative and independent thinker, enthusiastic with a long-term desire to work in this exciting industry with our friendly and supportive company
- Ability to work to a tight deadline, quickly, efficiently and without fuss
- FULL TIME
- Must be available to work during Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (5:30 am to 2:30 pm Philippine time).
- Willing to work in Clark Freeport Zone Office