How exciting! BMG Outsourcing is in search of a skilled and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Expert to join a multi-award winning Day Spa Company nestled by the poolside at The Hills Boutique Hotel in Australia. The business has a unique business model that combines two main elements: luxury Day Spa and cutting-edge Medi-Spa.
Expand your career horizons with BMG Outsourcing – a well respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company, with offices in Clark and Sydney. If you desire to work in our trendy, motivating and supportive workplace – to assist in their promotional marketing, apply now!
The chosen team member must be confident in performing basic administrative tasks alongside all aspects of digital marketing. Through a guided process, the client will transition the new staff into content and system management, then gradually into various other high-level tasks. You will be considered as part of the team. The business pride themselves on their dedication to ensuring every client experience is AMAZING and providing a beautiful ‘family’ culture for their team and clients.
It is important to our client, that everything they do – including their marketing – reflects our professionalism, care, love and respect for our clients, and our desire for them to have an amazing experience every visit.
- Manage business social media and online marketing accounts
- Instagram scheduling and campaigns
- Facebook: scheduling Facebook news feed posts for 12 months ahead; Facebook ad campaigns using Business Manager; Facebook retargeting campaigns; preferably able to learn to manage out Messenger bot; track and measure results and offer feedback to improve; regularly edit the audiences for best results; keep up to date in advancements in Facebook advertising.
- LinkedIn posts once a week
- Google: AdWords; Remarketing ads; update Google business promos
- Website: update SEO regularly; add SEO keywords to blogs
- Advise digital marketing Funnels
- Research keywords; research blogs and articles relevant to our audiences; engage in comments on forums and social media pages related to our audiences.
- Must be professional and committed
- Must be skilled and current with all forms of digital marketing
- Creative and efficient at tracking & measuring results and suggesting ways to better the outcome and conversions.
- With good attention to details
- Must be capable of self-management and meet deadlines on time
- Highly organised and punctual
- Must be a good team player
- Value education and actively further your subject matter knowledge
- Have excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years Experience in Social Media and email campaign management
- SEO optimisation and keyword research Skills
- Blog post and SEO content writing is desirable
- Creative and independent thinker, enthusiastic with a long-term desire to work in this exciting industry
- Must be willing to work full-time, available to work during Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours from 10 am to 7 pm (7 am to 4 pm Philippine time).
- Willing to work in out Clark Freeport Zone Office