GeoSnapShot.com is one of the hottest global startups and is now looking for an experienced International Customer Support Representative to join the team and provide an amazing experience to all our customers.
At GeoSnapShot we inspire photographers to bring joy to people through their photography. We empower and enable photographers to attend events in their local area and take photos of people taking part in a whole range of sporting activities.
We provide a sales platform for photographers to enable them to quickly and simply upload any photos and sell them to an audience.
Our web platform is growing globally with most of the activity currently in Australia, UK and USA.
Customer relations are a very important part of our business, we love all of our customers! Can you play a key role in driving our business forward by excelling in all aspects of customer service?
Whether the customer is a photographer, a person buying photos or an event organiser they will contact us via an email to customer support. You will prioritise customer issues and respond solving the customer problem or raising any issues with the existing management team.
You will be required to answer to customers mainly via email but sometimes via a phone call as well. Your written and spoken English must be exceptional. You should have an amazing talent and skill to handle customer issues and you should gain enjoyment from knowing that they are happy with using GeoSnapShot.
You will join an existing (and growing) team in the Philippines at:
Pavilion 14 Berthaphil III, Clark Center, Jose Abad Santos Ave., Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga 2023
The customer support role is a part-time role at this stage so the rest of your time will be spent either supporting social media marketing or helping other marketing roles in the business.
You will receive full training and have management support in the Philippines and from the Australian International headquarters.
As GeoSnapShot is a building company there is no limit to what you can achieve within the business!
- At least one year experience in International Customer Support.
- Exceptional written and spoken English.
- A passionate problem solver with high attention to detail.
- A self-starter capable of working under your own initiative.
- A desire to understand social media marketing.
- An interest in photography and knowledge of what makes a good photo.
- Respond to requests for assistance from customers, event organisers and photographers via phone and electronically.
- Effectively communicate verbally while using excellent telephone etiquette.
- Effectively communicate in writing; including accurate spelling, proper grammar, punctuation, and correct vocabulary.
- Create customer service process documents for repeat issues.
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve concerns.
- Takes accountability for and resolves all issues and follow up when appropriate.
- Prepare activity reports for business meeting.
- Provide and maintain some social media marketing and other tasks assigned by immediate superior.
- Be part of an amazing, highly energised startup business.
- Work from a great office location.
- Full time with a diverse set of activities and customers.
- Working core hours with flexible start and end times.
- Full training provided.
All resumes should be submitted by Friday, May 27th.
You may choose to submit a video or audio file as part of your resume as well.
For interested applicants, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org