BMG Outsourcing is looking for a keen and well-driven Bookkeeper to join our well-established and renowned Australian-owned BPO, with offices in Clark and Sydney. The chosen candidate with be a part of a proud Australian company who prides itself on innovative design, engineering and state of the art manufacturing with specialities in line with Australian designed and manufactured products for the Audio Visual, Education, Corporate, IT and Manufacturing industries.
- Creating/ sending client Invoices
- Chasing Debtors
- Bank Reconciliations
- Debtors Reconciliations and statement mailout
- Creditors Reconciliations
- Processing supplier payments
- Data Entry
- Payroll Processing (Data Entry and Invoicing) – obtain data from timekeeping software and plug it into excel for us to process with the view to completely take over payroll processing once trained.
- Other Balance sheet reconciliations as required.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty quickly and accurately.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Minimum of 2 years bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Experience with working with Australian clients
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills
- Competent with computer operations as well as some specific applications, such as Microsoft office.
- Ability to perform each essential duty quickly.
- Knows how to follow processes and to meet deadlines with less supervision.
- Able to logically and clearly articulate status and situations, and recommend solutions to problems as related by clients
- Generally able to work independently through tasks until completion.
- Excellent tasks management.
- A person who is keen to learn and serve in all the fields of office administration.
- Has good attention to details
- Good communication skills, particularly with clients
- Full-time – Must be willing to work full-time, available to work during Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours from 9 am to 6 pm (7 am to 4 pm Philippine time).
- Willing to work in out Clark Freeport Zone Office