Grow your career with BMG Outsourcing – a leading, well-respected Australian-owned outsourcing company with offices in Clark and Sydney, offering you a long-term rewarding career.
We are looking for a motivated Bookkeeper/Accounting Asst.-Payroll to help small organisations focus on and achieve their goals by raising their standard of financial management. This role has a special emphasis on Payroll.
• Positive relationship with the team of Benkorp.
• Positive relationship with clients and their staff.
• Client Payroll Processing
• Bookkeeping & Accounting assistance as detailed below.
• Record time and work completed as required
• To develop personal and professional skills eg English communication, Xero, MS Office applications, Email, Helpscout, our job management system and operating Apple computer
• Record time and work completed as required as per job management system
• Actively participate in the ongoing improvement and documentation of Benkorp processes
• Work with Benkorp internal management and control applications, including HelpScout, job management system, Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Xero, Excel
• Other tasks as required.
• Calculate and process payroll for Benkorp clients using Xero accounting software
• Add new and change existing employee and payroll details
• Calculate and process termination pays
• Answer queries and provide information for Benkorp clients and their employees
• Set up the payroll function for organisations using Xero as required
• Ensure that payroll is processed as per ATO and FairWork requirements
• Data Entry with required account allocations of business transactions to computer accounting system for many clients using Benkorp processes
• Prepare information for payments or schedule of payments as required.
• Reconcile accounts as determined between the Benkorp supervisor and the Client • Produce Monthly financial reports.
• Document any special requirements or problems from the client work for reference to the Benkorp Team and/or the Client
• Prepare invoices as requested by the client and email
• Perform other accounting duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty quickly and accurately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
– Bookkeeping/Accounting qualifications
– Australian Payroll training
– Minimum 3 years experience in Australian Payroll
– Minimum of 3 years bookkeeping/accounting experience
– Detail oriented, organized and a team player. Preferred:
– Experience with working with Not-For-Profit organisations
– Experience with using Apple Computers
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Very good verbal and written English communication skills
Competent with computer operations as well as some specific applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, some accounting software Experience with computer systems preferably Apple Computers Experience with internet as a tool (not just web browsing), Google Chrome, Google The person must be keen to learn and develop their computer competencies.
For interested Applicants, apply now.