BMG Outsourcing Inc is looking for qualified Senior Accountants. The successful applicants will be working at our Regional office located in Bohol. Be part of our awesome team, where your best efforts will always be acknowledged.
Qualified Accountants will fill various roles such as Senior accountants, Financial accountants with international consolidation experience, Accountants with Australian tax experience.
- Finalise end of year accounts, including all adjustments for depreciation, provisions, accruals, prepayments, etc.
- Prepares or assists in preparing work papers, financial statements and tax returns for Clients
- Review work papers, financial statements and tax returns prepared by staff
- Prepares or assist in preparation of Activity Statements
- Reviews BAS process forms prepared by staff
- Lodge tax returns and BAS’s thru ATP
- Attends to issues raised by staff and colleagues
- Coach, train and develop team members to upgrade their knowledge and skills
- Conducts quarterly performance review to staff
- Taking the lead in ensuring there are written procedures, standards of conduct and policies around every process in the department
- Senior Financial Accountant only – experience in consolidations for a multinational group, multi currency, minority interests, etc
- Must be fluent in English, and have excellent communication skills.
- Solid general computer skills, intermediate to advanced Excel spreadsheeting skills and knowledge of usual Microsoft Office Applications
- Higher level accounting skills incorporating a full understanding of accounting outcomes in sub-ledgers (AR, AP & Cashbooks)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Xero
- Dedicated, Reliable, responsible & dependable
- Applicants must be willing to work in our Regional Office in Bohol
- Minimum of 5 years of Accounting experience.
- Experience in Australian taxation is a Plus!
- Experience using XERO, MYOB & QB, strong Excel skills, 0ffice 365.
- Experience and proven performance in a higher level accounting role.
- An understanding of requirements of Australian Compliance, GST/BAS, Payroll & PAYG, work papers, financial reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail & accuracy, an ability to problem solve, be resourceful, to work unsupervised & independently, but remain team focused and oriented
- General Experience and understanding in all facets of normal accounting functions
- Ability to perform/assist with, reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Proficient interpreting expense allocation and GL account reviews.