Expand your career horizons with BMG Outsourcing – a well respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company with offices in Clark and Sydney, working with our client who operates an Accountancy Practice in 3 locations in Australia.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant who desires to work in our motivating and supportive team and enjoy long-term rewarding careers.
This position is to provide administrative and limited accounting assistance.
Client Database management eg setting up of new clients, closing clients ensuring all contact details are updated Client Database management eg setting up of new clients, closing clients ensuring all contact details are updated
- Data entry
- Letter Preparation & checking of Notice of Assessments from Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Client Invoice preparation and monthly “standing orders”
- Maintaining database in Job Manager
- Using PDF Manager to PDF Income Tax Returns & financials and save into client profile in client database
- Reports – Monthly, Weekly reporting for groups produced from database
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) electronic lodging of Remissions for General Interest charges and Penalties.
- Apply for ATO Registrations – Goods & Services Tax / Pay As You Go and Fuel Tax Credits for clients
- Apply for Australian Business Numbers online at Australian Business Register.
- Apply for Workcover registrations online through Worksafe website.
- Australian Taxation Office lists – review of group lists to ensure lodgements of Business Activity Statements and Tax Returns are up to date and liaise with groups
- Process Company Annual Reviews in NowInfinity Corporate Compliance program and email to clients.
- Process the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) Forms in NowInfinity Corporate Compliance program for changes to Company Officeholders and Members addresses to comply with statutory legislation
- Online ordering of new client entities – Companies & Trusts in NowInfinity corporate compliance program
- Set up new client structures in Database as per above point
- XERO Cash Books – emailing of monthly/quarterly coding reports to clients.
- Annual Client Engagement Letters – In client profile add Engagement letter for accountants to finalise.
- Client disbursements – data entry of amounts into client work in progress (WIP)
- Annual Audit Insurance renewals – assist the Team Managers with the finalisation of lists to be submitted to insurers
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds – upload documents from client profiles to Deloitte portal for Auditing
- Other administrative duties that may be requested
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Use Initiative
- Preferably with experience working with Australian clients
- Preferably with experience in Australian tax and compliance
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Competent with computer operations as well as some
- Knowledge in NowInfinity system
- Knowledge in specific applications, such as Xero, MYOB, Microsoft Outlook, Suite Files, Intranet site
- Ability to perform each essential duty quickly and accurately.
- Able to follow processes and to meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Able to logically and clearly articulate status and situations
- Able to problem solve and recommend solutions
- Generally able to work independently through tasks until completion.
- Excellent personal time and tasks management.
- Punctual, team player and self-motivated
- Willing to work from 7 AM- 4 PM in our office in Clark