Expand your career horizons with BMG Outsourcing – a well-respected Australian-owned Outsourcing Company with offices in Clark and Sydney. We are currently looking for a Team Admin Assistant. The position is closely involved in assisting the team with bookkeeping and administration operations.
- Preparation of clients’ tax returns for signature which includes printing financials and ITR’s, collating returns and financials, preparing a covering letter, and documenting and following-up to ensure signed documents are returned to the firm.
- ATO on-line – e.i., group tax, ABN, TFN, GST client maintenance.
- General typing of client correspondence regarding ATO (eg Notice of Assessments; Activity Statements; General client maintenance).
- Filing/retrieving files for partner/managers.
- Processing of invoices for jobs completed.
- MYOB/Quickbooks file management and reporting but no processing is involved. Able to upload and save a client’s MYOB or Quickbooks file; check when it was last reconciled and be able to print reports and forward to the appropriate accountant.
- Develop and maintain personal relations with clients and team members
- Increased productivity of team members
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Virtual Cabinet document management system/Sharepoint/RedMap and Xero.
- Basic Skills in computerised accounting systemise like MYOB/Quickbooks. No processing is involved.
- Excellent in English communication, both verbal and written
- Financial experience or aptitude in numerical data
- Office and administration experience
For Interested Applicants, apply now.