Our client is a highly trusted accounting firm based in NSW specializing in taxation advice, statutory & management reporting, SMSF compliance and consultancy, who help various clients in Australia improve their businesses and lean towards success.
BMG Outsourcing is currently looking for a dynamic Accountant to work with one of our Australian clients that is an accounting, tax, and consultancy firm based in NSW. The successful applicant will be working with a team of experts in Australian taxation and accounting.
- General accounting for client’s account to be used in preparing income tax returns, including preparation of trial balances and related adjusting journal entries
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Completing regular monthly, quarterly, and annual tax reports
- Assist in preparation of clients’ year-end tax information reporting including reviewing
- Prepare tax returns including schedules, ensuring compliance with reporting and other tax requirements
- Prepare necessary work papers for tax payments and returns
- Assist in Audits
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Assist with general administrative functions and other duties as assigned by the partners
- Minimum of 4 years Australian accounting and taxation experience
- Xero / MYOB Certified
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, companies, and trusts
- Experience working with Australian SMEs
- Experience in trial balances and journal entries preparation
- Competent with computer operations as well as some specific applications, such as Xero, MYOB, Microsoft Word, Excel, outlook
- Experience with relevant computer systems
- The person must be keen to learn and develop their computer competencies
- Particularly good in verbal and written English communication skills
For interested applicants, apply now.